This item is not available to purchase online. Please call (317) 399-5001 or email us if you are interested in this product. Some restrictions may apply.
16" x 24" Laser cutter/engraver with 100w CO2 laser, deep bed (compatible with rotary engraving attachment,) auto-focus, honeycomb tray, CW3000 chiller, air compressor, and 500 CFM exhaust fan. Price includes Pro installation.
Laser cutting is a technology that uses a laser to cut materials. Lasers are more powerful than a vinyl cutter and more precise than a CNC, making it the perfect tool for education and community makerspaces. A laser cutter can be a tool that pays for itself if you use it on school awards and marketing materials. They can also be used to create parts for manufacturing courses and fit well into an entrepreneurship curriculum. Comes with Laser Cutter Guidebook and video Kiosk app (or weblink) for ongoing tech support. You must reside in Indiana to be eligible for Pro Installation & Setup
- Type: Sealed CO2 laser tube
- Laser power: 80-100W
- Cutting area: 18 x 24 in
- Whole machine size: 52 x 26 x 18 in
- Engraving speed: 0 - 54,000mm/min
- Resetting position accuracy: ±0.05mm
- Working voltage: AC 110 - 220V±10%, 50 - 60Hz
- Gross power: <1,000W
- Operating temperature: 0 - 45°C
- Operating humidity: 5- 95%
- Minimum shaping character: 1 x 1mm
Compatible with wood (MDF), plywood, acrylic, corrugated cardboard, vinyl, fabric, paper, and cardboard.
Ask about adding on the Rotary Option for only $999! This adapter is used for laser engraving round objects like Yeti tumblers. Schools can use this to turn out products that have high value for fundraisers and awards. Includes setup & training.
• Supply Starter Kit ($750)
• Mobile Laser Materials Storage Cart ($799)
• Service Agreement ($100/month)
• Lightburn Software ($80)