This item is not available to purchase online. Please call (317) 399-5001 or email us if you are interested in this product. Some restrictions may apply.
16" x 24" Laser cutter/engraver with 100W CO2 laser, deep bed (compatible with rotary engraving attachment,) auto-focus, honeycomb tray, CW3000 chiller, air compressor, and 500 CFM exhaust fan. Price includes Pro installation and Lightburn software.
- Type: Sealed CO2 laser tube
- Laser power: 80-100W
- Cutting area: 18 x 24 in
- Whole machine size: 52 x 26 x 18 in
- Engraving speed: 0 - 54,000mm/min
- Resetting position accuracy: ±0.05mm
- Working voltage: AC 110 - 220V±10%, 50 - 60Hz
- Gross power: <1,000W
- Operating temperature: 0 - 45°C
- Operating humidity: 5- 95%
- Minimum shaping character: 1 x 1mm
Compatible with wood (MDF), plywood, acrylic, corrugated cardboard, vinyl, fabric, paper, and cardboard.
Ask about adding on the Rotary Option for only $999! This adapter is used for laser engraving round objects like Yeti tumblers. Schools can use this to turn out products that have high value for fundraisers and awards. Includes setup & training.
- Supply Starter Kit ($750)
- Mobile Laser Materials Storage Cart ($799)
- Service Agreement ($100/month)
- Lightburn Software ($80)
- Roller Option ($599) [1MS-EQT-R] - This adapter is used for laser engraving large round objects. Price includes professional installation and training. Requires previous purchase of compatible laser cutter/engraver.
- Laser Cutter Chuck Rotary Adapter ($599) [1MS-EQT-CR] - This adapter is used for laser engraving round objects like Yeti tumblers. Schools can use this to turn out products that have high value for fundraisers and awards. Includes professional installation & training.