Interested in building your own 3D Printer? This kit has everything you need to build your own and includes a roll of PLA filament in your choice of color.
Learn how to assemble and operate a 3D printer based on the reliable third-generation Ender design. Hundreds of thousands of these 3D printers are being used all over the world by hobbyists and professionals alike.
For 2019 we are presenting the Ender 3 3D Printer Kit with these upgrades over our kit building programs of the past:
- The kit comes partially assembled, this means the build is much faster and simpler
- Larger build volume: 8.6” x 8.6” x 9.8”
- Compatible with PLA, ABS and other materials
- Thermal runaway protection
- Simple back-lit user control panel
- Heated bed reaches print temperature faster
- Large tech support community and on-line assembly videos
- Rigid extruded aluminum frame with integrated ball bearing carriage
- Continues printing after pause or power outage
- Innovative ‘Viscous Platform Sticker’ improves first layer performance and eases removal of parts