This item is not available to purchase online. Please call (317) 399-5001 or email us if you are interested in this product. Some restrictions may apply.
Laser cutting is a technology that uses a laser to cut materials. Lasers are more powerful than a vinyl cutter and more precise than a CNC, making it the perfect tool for education and community makerspaces. A laser cutter can be a tool that pays for itself if you use it on school awards and marketing materials. They can also be used to create parts for manufacturing courses and fit well into an entrepreneurship curriculum. Comes with Laser Cutter Guidebook and video Kiosk app (or weblink) for ongoing tech support.
- Type: Sealed CO2 laser tube
- Laser power: 80-100W
- Cutting area: 18 x 24 in
- Whole machine size: 52 x 26 x 18 in
- Engraving speed: 0 - 54,000mm/min
- Resetting position accuracy: ±0.05mm
- Working voltage: AC 110 - 220V±10%, 50 - 60Hz
- Gross power: <1,000W
- Operating temperature: 0 - 45°C
- Operating humidity: 5- 95%
- Minimum shaping character: 1 x 1mm
- Wood (MDF)
- Corrugated Cardboard
Laser Material Starter Kit available for $749